7 Reasons to Get Pre-Approved
Obtaining Home Loan Pre-Approval is the key to a successful home buying experience. There are 7 reasons to get fully Pre-Approved before setting out on your home buying journey.
Benefits of Home Loan Pre-Approval
- Save time: saves time during the underwriting process
- Avoid stress: last minute surprises are stressful
- Evaluate home loan options: find out what option work best
- Understand your buying power: discover how much you can buy
- Understand how much your new home will cost: learn about your payments for new home
- Understand how much it costs to close: determine how much your closing costs are
- Obtain a “Pre-Qualification Form” (“PQF“): this gives you the power to shop for a home
The HOUSE Team will guide you through each of the Home Loan Pre-Approval steps explaining each step along the way. The process is quick and does not cost anything to complete.
Team Phone: 602.435.2149
Team Email: Team@JeremyHouse.com
Other Important Pre-approval Info
By Jeremy House