VA Streamline Refi
Current VA homeowners can take advantage of low VA mortgage rates regardless of how much their home is worth by utilizing an Interest Rate Reduction loan (IRRL) or “VA Streamline” for short. A VA Streamline can help a Phoenix area Veteran homeowner lower their VA mortgage payment without having to do all the work they had to when they closed on their original purchase money VA loan.
Advantages of a VA Streamline
- NO Appraisal Required
- NO Income Verification Required
Basic VA Streamline Refinance Guidelines
- VA homeowner must benefit financially
- VA homeowner must have a valid VA Certification of Eligibility (“COE”)
VA Streamline Process
A VA Streamline Refinance is a simplified VA refinance. Some of the major requirements associated with a typical mortgage are not required with a VA streamline (including the need for an appraisal and to verify income).
Step 1: Apply with your Mortgage Lender
Step 2: Provide documentation requested by your Mortgage Lender (see below)
Step 3: Sign a disclosure package provided by your AZ Mortgage Lender
Step 4: Sit back while your Mortgage Lender processes your VA streamline
Step 5: Close on your VA Streamline and save money!
VA Streamline Documents Needed
- Clear copies of you/your spouses ID’s
- Copy of the veteran borrower’s DD214
- Copy of the “NOTE” for your current VA mortgage
- Copy of the “HUD-1” for your current VA mortgage
- Copy of your most recent mortgage payment statement for your current VA loan
- Contact information for your current homeowner’s insurance
- Signed disclosure package
VA Streamline Helpful Hints
- You will “skip” your monthly mortgage payment following your closing
- You will receive a refund check from your current escrow account 2-4 weeks after you close on your new VA Home Loan
The HOUSE Team is your VA Streamline expert. They can help you close quickly without any last-minute surprises. Call today and start saving money on your monthly VA Mortgage.
Arizona VA Loan Resources:
Team Phone: 602.435.2149
Team Email: Team@JeremyHouse.com