A VA Streamline Refinance (also called a VA IRRL) helps VA homeowners lower their current VA home loan rate and home loan monthly payment. Additionally, no appraisal is required and income does not need to be validated. The process truly is Streamlined!
VA Streamline Refi Benefits
- Lower Interest Rate
- Lower Monthly Payment
- NO Appraisal Required
- NO Income Verification Required
5 Simple Steps to VA Streamline
A VA Streamline Refinance is an easy VA refinance. Some of the major requirements associated with a typical mortgage are not required with a VA streamline (including the need for an appraisal and to verify income).
Step 1: Apply with the HOUSE Team
Step 2: Provide documentation (see below)
Step 3: Sign disclosure package
Step 4: Sit back while your Mortgage Lender processes your VA streamline
Step 5: Close on VA Streamline & save money!
Basic Documents Needed VA Streamline
- Clear copies of you/your spouses ID’s
- Copy of the veteran borrower’s DD214
- Copy of the “NOTE” for your current VA mortgage
- Copy of the “HUD-1” for your current VA mortgage
- Copy of your most recent mortgage payment statement for your current VA loan
- Contact information for your current homeowner’s insurance
- Signed disclosure package
VA Streamline Refi Helpful Tips
- You will “skip” your monthly mortgage payment following your closing
- You will receive a refund check from your current escrow account 2-4 weeks after you close on your new VA Home Loan
The HOUSE Team is your VA Streamline expert. They can help you close quickly without any last-minute surprises. Call today and start saving money on your monthly VA Mortgage.
Arizona VA Loan Resources:
Team Phone: 602.435.2149
Team Email: Team@JeremyHouse.com