Obtaining Home Loan Pre-Qualification* is key to a successful home buying experience. In fact, here are 7 reasons fully Pre-Qualification should be the first step when buying a home.
7 Home Loan Pre-Qualification Benefits
- Save time: saves time during the underwriting process
- Avoid stress: last minute surprises are stressful
- Evaluate home loan options: find out what option work best
- Understand your buying power: discover how much you can buy
- Know what your new home will cost: learn about your payments for new home
- Understand your closing costs: determine how much your closing costs are
- Obtain a “Pre-Qualification Form” (“PQF“): this gives you the power to shop for a home
The HOUSE Team will guide you through each of the Home Loan Pre-Qualification steps explaining each step along the way. The process is quick and does not cost anything to complete.
Team Phone: 602.435.2149
Team Email: Team@JeremyHouse.com
Pre-Qualification Helpful Links
**A pre-qualification is not an approval of credit, and does not signify that underwriting requirements have been met
By Jeremy House